Aided CME entities to raise more than $4 million dollars in the SBA – PPP & EIDL programs
Upgraded & remodeled the Breeding Montgomery Bible College in Ikot Ekpene, Nigeria
- Worked with the Standing Committee on Finance to achieve a budget increase of only 1.6% for the quadrennial 2019 – 2022
- Departmental name change to the Department of Finance & Investment (DFI)
- Approval for DFI to work with the Board of Directors of our National Headquarters to pursue a new state-of-the-art facility in Memphis
- Approval for DFI to pursue grants & sponsorships on behalf of the denomination
- Printing and mailing cost reduction for Connectional Board & General Conference
- Three months into the office of CFO launched direct deposit through our 3rd party payroll vendor, ADP for all monthly compensated stakeholders (the College of Bishops, General Officers, Phillips School of Theology, and Departmental employees). This was the first time employees experienced direct deposit in the CME Church. Previously, checks were mailed so as to be received by the 15th. Direct deposit is on the 12th each month.
- Launched Egencia service which is our 3rd party travel vendor. Previously payment was advanced upfront by the traveller and reimbursed once travel was complete or a travel agent had to be contacted and await approval prior to any booking.
If you have any questions and would like to speak to the Office of the CFO, please complete the form below and someone will respond within 48 hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please review FAQ for general questions about Concur, Egencia, and how to locate all reports.